Passion fruit B&B is only “7″minutes away from the ferry Docks to Culebra & Vieques, you can go ” Island Hopping” from us and still have our wonderful breakfast before going to our sisters islands. We will provide you some beach towels and arrange taxi service for a more enjoyable time.
Culebra and Vieques
The islands of Culebra and Vieques, to the east of the main island of Puerto Rico, are beautiful and scenic. A ferry to either of these islands departs from the town of Puerto Real, which is just a few miles from Las Croabas. Culebra boasts one of the most beautiful beaches in the area. Flamenco Beach is a fabulous place to spend the day. A tour of the fort on the Island of Vieques makes for an interesting day trip and it too has some wonderful beaches. However, on Vieques, you will need a vehicle, as the beaches are remote and public transportation is not readily accessible to them.
How to get there
Ferry Schedule – Fajardo Station
Routes: Fajardo – Culebra/Fajardo-Vieques & Culebra-Fajardo/Vieques-Fajardo
- Fajardo – Culebra (Passengers)
- Monday – Sunday: 9:00am, 3:00pm, 7:00pm
- Culebra – Fajardo (Passengers)
- Monday – Sunday: 6:30AM, 1:00PM, 5:00PM
- Fajardo – Vieques (Passengers)
- Monday-Friday: 9:30AM, 1:00PM, 4:30PM, 8:00PM
- Saturday, Sunday & Holidays: 9:00AM, 3:00PM, 6:00PM
- Vieques – Fajardo (Passengers)
- Monday-Friday: 6:30AM, 11:00AM, 3:00PM, 6:00PM
- Saturday, Sunday & Holidays: 6:30AM, 1:00PM, 4:30PM
Ferry Rates: (One Way)
- Vieques $2.00
- Culebra $2.25
- Children (3-11 years) $ 1.00
- Seniors (60-74 years) $1.00
- Elders (75 years – plus) FREE
For cargo ferry schedule, please call ferry office.
*Seats should be reserved before the trip*
For Reservations please call: 1-800-981-2005 or 787-801-0250/1, Ext: 221; 222; 234. To make payments with Visa and/or MasterCard please call: 787-860-2005 con VISA.
Tickets are also available at Fajardo Station, but are subject to availability. Acceptable payments methods are: credit cards, ATM or cash. Office schedule: Monday-Friday: 8AM – 3PM.